Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Summer Grilled Chicken Wrap


I just whipped this up for lunch and it was absolutely delicious! Whether you are food allergic or just trying to cut back on carbs/sugar, this one's for you.

I used leftover grilled chicken from dinner last night. {I rubbed it with a dash of sea salt/black pepper and some Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper No Salt Added Seasoning and grilled it.} I took half of a chicken breast and chopped it to my liking. Added about 1T each of chopped red onion and chopped green pepper. 1 T Nayonnaise {egg-free, sugar-free mayo}. 1/4 of an avacado. Mix all ingredients together. Wash two leaves of fresh, green leaf lettuce and pat dry with a paper towel. Spoon your chicken mixture into the bigger leaf and roll it up. Add the other leaf for more support. It is a delicious, healthy lunch for anyone. My kids may not go for red onion, but you can add whatever you like to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment