Monday, February 21, 2011

Upon Starting a New Blog...

I might be crazy for starting a new blog. I already have this one and this one. But I thought it would be fun (and a big help to myself) if I had a place to share my favorite recipes, organizational ideas, cleaning tips and whatnot. My first blog is more eclectic - I write about whatever I feel like writing about. And my second blog is all about how we live with food allergies. So, here I go again. Compartmentalizing. That's why I started yet another blog! But I have some great recipes and whathaveyou to share with you only on this blog.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy!

    I also recently started a blog. It's called Organized Mess. I noticed we have similar topics except for the food part. Hehe. Cheers to us for starting new blogs!

    PS. I followed you on google and networkedblogs

    ReplyDelete